As of October 1, 2022
The pending summarized recommendations listed below reflect the most current information and actions taken since the previous Board Study Session. Summarized recommendations marked as audited or pending review have been updated for the October 18, 2022 Board Study Session.
Contained in the Summarized Recommendations are the 20 recommendations related to matrix category Use of Force (UOF).
- Americans with Disabilities Act Facility and Programs (ADA)
- Custody Hiring, Staffing, and Training (HST)
- External Oversight, Reporting, and Organizational Accountability (OVR)
- Grievance Policies and Procedure (GRV)
- Inmate Classification Policies and Procedures (CLS)
- Inmate Services (ISV)
- Jail Culture and Environment (JCE)
- Jail Facilities (JAF)
- Programs (PGM)
- Suicide Prevention (SUI)
- Use of Force (UOF)
- Staff Accountability (STF)
- Inmate Healthcare (HLC)